Here’s a list of recurring live music events. Some hosts allow players to bring their instruments and sit in, but beware– some of these gigs regularly feature some nasty talent. It may be better to check them out first and then decide if your chops are up to snuff!
Venues with no specified city are in Miami, FL.
- Miami Jazz Jam & Theatre de Underground Open Mic @ Churchill’s Pub – Jazz hosted by Fernando Ulibarri, Open Mic hosted by Ben Shahoulian – 10:00 p.m. ($5)
- Stormy Mondays Blues Jam @ The Fish House – hosted by Papa Joe – 8:30 p.m.
- Open Jam Session @ Titanic Brewery (STARTING MAY 24) – hosted by Chris Lazaga -10:00 p.m.
- Stone Groove @ The Vagabond – hosted by Marcus Blake – 10:00 p.m.
- Blues Jam @ Titanic Restaurant & Brewery – hosted by Chris Cosner – 9:30 p.m.
- Unplugged Wednesdays @ Churchill’s Pub – hosted by Kendra Day and Sean Wouters – 9:00 p.m. (to play, contact Kendra @ email@example.com)
- Words and Wine @ American Legion – hosted by Nikki Rodriguez – 10:00 p.m.
- Grass is Dead @ Boca Music Cafe (Boca Raton) – Grateful Dead Night – 8:30 p.m.
- Alt. .Thursdays @ Dive Bar (Ft. Lauderdale) – hosted by Kendra Day – 9:30 p.m. (to play, contact Kendra @ firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Crazy Fingers @ Allstar’s Sports Bar & Grill (Deerfield Beach) – Grateful Dead Night – 9:30 p.m.
- Robbie Hunter and His Band @ Barracuda’s – hosted by Robbie Hunter – 9:30 p.m.
- Live Jazz @ The Globe Cafe & Bar – Each week another band is featured. – 10:00 pm
- Family Style Sundays @ The Stage – Hosted by Carlos Garcia – Vendors, Music and Activities for the whole family. -1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Do you know of another weekly occurence? Leave a comment or e-mail me @ email@example.com!